- Multi-dimensional scanning indicates whether a metal target is located on the left, right or center of
- Uniform detection field eliminates “hot spots.”
- 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
- Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry. Maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
- Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads—plus all wiring,
connections and electronics—are integrated into a single overhead compartment to eliminate exposure
of wires and the external control box.
- Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
- Three levels of ankle boost sensitivity.
- Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
- Multiple coil design minimizes false alarms.
- Rugged, lightweight design for simple maintenance and easy portability.
- Meets Electrical Safety and Compatibilty Requirements for CE, FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP and IEEE.